Monday, June 22, 2009

Poor Edith Banny is going to die.

I have been trying to get a scammer to bite on this particular character, but I have been too pushy at the beginning. Well, this time, I have a wingnut named Edith, who can’t seem to make up her mind on her title. She calls herself “Sister Mrs. Edith Banny”.

Well, I couldn’t let this one get away, so I have decided that a mortician would be a trustworthy fellow. My goal is to get her to lose her cool with me and get the “security company” to go to Moneygram AT LEAST 3 times. I would shoot for 4 times, but I’m afraid that my sarcasm will get the best of me.

Characters
Scammer: Mrs. Edit Banny (I will her Bannister. I may even try Batty)
Me: Mr. Will U. Touchme – Mortician

Here’s our story…
________________________

From: "ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp"
To: ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 2:11:58 PM
Subject: Dear Beloved In Christ

Dear Beloved In Christ

I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS.
I am Mrs Edith Banny from Cape Verde, I am married to Late Mr.David Banny .I and my late husband was into,Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my husband death on January 25 2007. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer.Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem.

From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.3Million (USD) in a private security company here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire.Presently this money is still in the custody of the security company here.

Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 90% this fund to visit the orphanage homes, poor aged widows,help woman with cancer problems,poor sick ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last good thing I did on earth before my death, then take the remaining 10% to take good care of your good Home because every worker deserves his wages.l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money that is why I want to donate the money for charity.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.My happiness is that I lived a good life.Write to me on my email address .Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. I also want you to always pray for me because the lord is my only shephard.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain Yours Sister in Christ

Mrs Edith Banny


________________________

From: William Touchme
To: ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:35:38 PM
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved In Christ

Dear Edith,

I am so deeply touched by your message and generosity.

Please allow me to offer my services to you.

Sincerely,

William
williamtouchme@yahoo.com

________________________

From: "ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp"
To: William Touchme
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 7:54:29 AM
Subject: Dear Beloved William

Dear Beloved William
May God bless you and your family

How are you doing today my dear William and your family too , i hope all is well in Jesus name Amen ,
Well i sent you an email and you never reply , i hope all is well , please kindly get back to me if you do recieve my last mail to you to enable me furnish you with more details.

I will be waiting to read from you.
Remain Blessed.

Yours Sister Mrs Edith Banny.

________________________

From: William Touchme
To: ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Dear Beloved William

Dear Edith,

I did receive your message. I believe that God has brought us together to help you get through your final months.

You have been so kind to tell me so much about yourself, I feel obligated to do the same...

I am a mortician. I run the 'Pushing Daisies Funeral Home'. I completely understand your situation and feel terrible for your current condition and the loss of your husband. It is my business to be compassionate at times such as these. Let me simply state again how utterly Sorry I am for your loss.

Please let me know how I can help.

I feel obligated to inform you that we are currently running a 25% off special on our entire casket line. I recommend our Ultra-Deluxe Executive Freedom Death Rider with Memory Foam. You will definitely feel at home on the memory foam mattress and silk sheets (for an additional $50, we can have the sheets embroidered with your name). If you are looking for something more economical might I suggest our Brushed Aluminum Rest-In-Peace Dirt-Napper Elite. This isn't as nice as the Ultra-Deluxe, but you will still rest nicely.

Given the fact that you MORE than enough money, I would suggest the Ultra-Deluxe. Only the best will do for such a generous person.

Please send me as much information as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

William
williamtouchme@yahoo.com

________________________

From: "ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp"
To: William Touchme
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:34:58 PM
Subject: I hope to hear from you.

My Dear Williams,

May God bless you for writing,
It is my great pleasure to thank you for your assurrance towards helping me in this wounderful work which i planned for our almighty God and i pray that after the projcet God will bless you accordingly.

Please send me your the below informations which i will send to the security company for the registration of your name.

Full Name:
Residential address:
Occupation:
Direct Mobile Number:
Nationality:
Age:
Sex:

Please send me your pictures so that i will know you and introduce you to the security company where my late husband deposited the consignment as family valuable. May God bless you and your family.

Remain blessed in our lord Jesus,
Thanks and sincerely,
Sister Banny.

________________________

Author note: I sent a photo of a real mortician to Edith. If you are the person in this photograph, please let me know and I’ll include a link to your funeral home.

Click to see the photo
________________________

From: William Touchme
To: ed_banny1111@yahoo.co.jp
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:05:11 PM
Subject: Re: I hope to hear from you.

Dear Sister Mrs. Banny,

Of course I will help you with your final mission in life. It is truly an honor to be of service to you.

You have asked for my "personal" information...

Full Name: Mr. William Upshaw Touchme'
Residential address: PO Box 65488B3, Seattle WA 98101
Occupation: Funeral Director
Direct Mobile Number: 206-339-5162
Nationality: US Citizen
Age: 47
Sex: Male

I have attached a photo of myself. I apologize for the smile (I know how somber your mood must be in light of your impending death), but I felt you should also see the "happy" side of me.

Sincerely,

William
williamtouchme@yahoo.com

________________________

Author note: Since I was so kind to send her a photo, she sent me a photo of herself. The interesting thing is that I received this EXACT photo from another scammer about a month ago.

Click to see the photo
________________________

From: Edith Banny
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:27:51 AM
Subject: Please try to update me.

Dear Williams Touchme,

Infact i am very happy for your understanding and the information's you brought.

I forwarded your informations to the security company but the security manager said i should tell that you that you should contact them on your own so that they will inform you their procedures and their date of arrival schedule.

Please i will like you to contact the security company immediately with their address as they are expecting to hear from you because your full name and contact has been registered with them as my family foreign partner. so below is the address of the security company.

Name of Company: SAFE GUARD SECURITY COMPANY ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
Contact Person: SIR.BILLY TRAORE (Director of foreign operations)
Tel :+225 08 91 67 35
Email:(safeguard_s_company@diplomats.com). This is the direct contact of SIR.BILLY TRAORE you can reach him on phone any time.

Please don't fail to contact the security company immediately as you can see that my health is nothing to write home about so the best and the only thing you can do for me is to recieve this consignment box immediately ,i will then send to you the BOX KEY TESTED CODE. But the most important thing you should bear in mind is that NEVER YOU ALLOW THEM TO KNOW THAT IT IS MONEY because of the security of the money because my late husband told them that it is Family Valuable for his foreign partner so this is what you will tell them if they ask you the content of the box.
Please this is a secret. I await your urgent reply and keep me informed as soon as you contact them.

N/B: CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY AND TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE FAMILY OF MR. David Banny FOREIGN PARTNER. THAT YOU WANT THEM TO PROCEED WITH THE SHIPMENT PROCESS OF THE TRUNK BOXE CONTAINING (FAMILY VALUABLE)THAT IS IN THEIR SECURITY VAULT TO YOU IN AMERICA. JUST WRITE THEM THIS WAY AND CALL THEM ON PHONE OR SEND THEM EMAIL AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

I have attached a copy of the picture i took some days ago on my sick bed. confirm the receipt of the attached picture. May the Almighty God protect you and your entire family.

I am counting on your greatest support and understanding.
Mrs.Edith Banny


________________________

From: William Touchme
To: Edith Banny
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 6:25:30 PM
Subject: Re: Please try to update me.

Dear Sister Mrs. Bannister,

May I call you Edith? I want to thank you for your photo. I will keep it close to my heart to remind me of your generosity and love. It truly gives me hope knowing that there are astonishing people like you in the world.

Please rest assured that I will do everything within my power to help you through this trying time. As you are aware, I am a funeral director (mortician), therefore it is my life's work to discreetly communicate with people, manage schedules, and assist in money transfers that the living should not be concerned with. In other words, I am like a covert operative for the "living".

With that, you have nothing to fear. I will communicate with the "Security Company" and never let them know the contents of the "trunk boxe". I will take that information with me to the "grave" (that's a little mortician humor).

I would also like to discuss your impending "sleepy-dead time" that you have brought to my attention. I believe it is always prudent to make sure all of our "plans" are laid out prior to our untimely demise. With that said, have you given any thought about our current specials on caskets? I think it would be wise for me to also tell you about our deals on cremation.

If you like, I can cremate your body for $225.00. That price includes 2.5 hours in our blast furnace plus the standard, stainless-steel urn. However, for an additional $125.00 I can include the deluxe hardwood storage box with engraved, brass label. I think you will find them both to be a "tasteful" and "attractive" addition to any living and/or sitting room.

Please let me know if you would prefer our, more traditional, embalming/casket/vault package, or our more contemporary cremation/urn package. The choice is completely yours and I would feel "unclean" if I were to influence your decision in any way. To be honest, you cannot go wrong with either package. It is simply a matter of how ornate you wish to be.

Rest assured that I would give you a healthy discount considering how generous you are.

In closing, I want you to have no doubt that I will complete this transaction to your satisfaction. I will keep you informed of all communications. Please let me know how you would like your “final arrangements” so that I can get some quotes to you as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

William
Funeral Director -
williamtouchme@yahoo.com

________________________

Author note: True to my word, I have contacted the “security company”. I felt it was important to let them know that there wasn’t anything in the “boxe”.
________________________

From: William Touchme
To: safeguard_s_company@diplomats.com
Cc: Edith Banny
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 6:36:23 PM
Subject: Regarding Mr. David Banny...

Dear Security Management,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am William Upshaw Touchme'. I am a member of the family of Mr. David Banny (foreign partner).

I have recently become aware of a "trunk boxe" in your possession that contains family valuables. Actually, there is no concern of yours pertaining to the contents of this "boxe". Needless to say, there is absolutely NO CASH contained within this "boxe". It is simply some trinkets and what-not that is valuable only to me and my family.

If you would be so kind as to proceed with the shipment of this "trunk boxe" (containing nothing of particular value) which is currently residing in your high-security vault to the United States, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to make these final arrangements.

Sincerely,

William Touchme'
Funeral Director
williamtouchme@yahoo.com


________________________

Author note: Well, I sent the detail to the "Security Company", but I think they figured out that I figured them out. So, I never heard back from them. Too bad, I was really having fun with the mortician stuff.
________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment