Monday, June 1, 2009

Amanda Huggankiss and Leith (a love story)

This is the first post that used my new character Amanda Huggankiss. In this one, she is slowly falling in love with our scammer. My hope is that he will profess his undying love before it is finished. Let’s see what happens…

Characters
Scammer: Leith Frazer (the banker) and Williams Green Esq (the lawyer)
Me: Amanda X. Huggankiss

Here’s our story…
________________________________________

From: "lfraser@ecunet.org"
To: ibf@internationalbadminton.org
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 10:06:13 PM
Subject: Partnership request

Hello

I am Mr. Leith Fraser, External Auditor of Bank Of Scotland Plc. I am writing you for a possible business transfer worth GBP 17,000,000(Seventeen Million Pounds Sterling) Pounds Sterling.

It will be in my interest to finish this transaction with you hoping that you will not cheat or blackmail me at the conclusion of this goal because I have planned it for long. At the moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your positive response is received.

If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positiveinterest immediately for us to proceed by sending your response.

I assure you that this deal is worth taking and highly profitable.

All corrspondent to my private emaill
leith_fraser@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards
Mr. Leith Fraser
External Auditor
Bank Of Scotland

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:50:32 PM
Subject: Re: Partnership request

Mr. Frasier,

My name is Amanda. Allow me to officially indicate my POSITIVE interest to your Scottish Pounds.

Sincerely,

Amanda Huggankiss
Family Paper Arts Draftsperson

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:28:33 AM
Subject: Thanks for your response.(More Details)

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your response and willingness to do this business with me. I want you to understand that this transaction is 100% risk free, and my only concern now is the security of my own share of the money when transferred into your account.

The owner of this account is Mr. Frank Riss, a foreigner who died in July 2000 along side with his lovely wife and only son Michael. Since the death of Mr. Riss in July 2000, the account has not been operated on and the bank is planning to declare the account dormant and confiscate the fund to the Federal Government account because nobody has done anything as it regards the claiming of this fund for the past 8 years. This is because none of his family members or relatives is aware of the existence of the account.

I need your full co-operation to make this transfer work because the management of the bank is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable of handling this transaction. What I mean here is; can I trust you? You know the amount involved. If I can trust you, then let’s proceed with the actualizing of this transaction. The transfer can be concluded in less than 14 banking days but you should keep the business to yourself for our security now and after the transaction. You should not tell your bank that money is coming to your account until all the needed legal transfer documents is ready in your name.I will tell you what and when to tell your bank with the entire necessary Legal document to back the source and origin of the fund. Once the fund is approved for transfer in your favour, you as the foreign beneficiary will be required to sign the Final Fund Release Order in person or by the attorney. I will be contacting an attorney, who will procure the relevant backup documents in your favour. And will send them to you as soon as he gets them.
In the light of this and for constants communication between us, I will want you to get back to me with;

1. Your full name
2. Your contact addresses
3. Your Occupation
4. Your cell number
5. Your age

I will want you to know that as soon as you send these details to me, i will guide you through the next step which will be establishing contact with the Bank.
Note that once the money is transferred into your account, I will fly to meet you in your country and we will share the fund with the ratio of 50% to me and 40% to you, while the remaining 10% will be donated to the orphanage centers and homes. Hope you are satisfied with the mode of sharing.
This is my cell phone number +44-704-571-9445. You can call me any time for further discussions.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Leith Fraser.

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:16:19 AM
Subject: Re: Thanks for your response.(More Details)

Mr. Frazier,

Thank you for your confidence in me. Of course I will help you. It all sounds so...mysterious! I almost feel like a spy.

I completely understand how so much money can just lie dormant in a bank. I've read about it hundreds of times. Of course, this NEVER happens to me. I always dream of getting a message from a bank saying "your grandma had $86 million dollars and YOU are the sole person who deserves it.". Yeah, that hasn't happened. Actually, my grandma lived in assisted living for 22 years. She always smelled like cabbage and complained about the TV, so I doubt I'll get a call from the bank about her.

Anyway, you have my FULL cooperation! I will tell nobody (except Mr. Stinkfinger, my cat). But, he won't tell anyone.

You mentioned an attorney. I don't like attorney's. I want you to know that I will e-mail him, but I WILL NOT TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE!!! My Uncle was an attorney and he had a glass eye! It was the creepiest thing you ever saw. Just the thought of it makes me want to throw up. I once passed an attorney's office and had to pull over to throw up!

wait a second....Oh...Ugh...See, I just threw up!!

I will help you, but I won't talk to your attorney on the phone!!!! I'm sure you understand.

You said that you need the following information, so here it is:

1. Your full name: Amanda X. Huggankiss
2. Your contact addresses: P.O. Box 4829938, Crawfordsville, IN 47933
3. Your Occupation: Family Paper Arts Draftsperson (Scrapbook Consultant 1st Class)
4. Your cell number: 978-769-3485
5. Your age: 47

Please let me know how I can better help you.

Sincerely,

Amanda Huggankiss
Family Paper Arts Draftsperson

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:53:22 AM
Subject: Please read through and contact the bank.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I am very happy to read your email and i want you to understand that it may sound mysterious to you, but the end of the transaction will justify the case.

I thought so much about how you will feel before I contacted you, but I believe that our connection is a divine one.

I am not familiar with the American banking system, but i believe it will be a good place for me to have this fund transferred. I want you to understand that this transaction will be backed with all legal papers, covering the whole amount of money be it in GBP or US dollar.

Inline with my promise to guide you through on how to contact the bank, i have drafted an application letter which i think it's necessary you go through it and make some corrections, then send it to the bank using the email address you will find in the application. The second attachment is a scanned copy of the deposit certificate as issued to late Mr. Riss on the day he made this very deposit, i want you to sent it together with the application as a reference document, backing our claim.

Please note clearly that the bank MUST NOT know of my involvement in this transaction or all our effort will be in vain.

Let me know once you have contacted the bank.
Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

Author note: At this point I have learned that the best way to get a scammer hooked is to immediately send any and all requested paperwork. If they want a scanned copy of your passport or license, simply copy a fairly large Windows system file, change the extension and give it a meaningful name. They can’t open it, but who cares.

I have completed the Word file they sent. I made sure to include all of my “detail”. Of course I put it in a different font. Let’s see if they figure that out.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: foreign-remittance_hbos@live.com
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:21:31 PM
Subject: Application for the Release of my Inheritance...

To Whom It May Concern,

I was recently contacted by an unnamed individual who told me about my cousin's 17 Million Sterling Pounds of money.

I have attached 2 documents that should explain everything.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Amanda X. Huggankiss

____________________

Author note: I want to let Mr. Frazer know just how frail Amanda is.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:34:48 PM
Subject: Re: Please read through and contact the bank.

Dear Mr. Frazier,

My hands are shaking SO bad right now! I just sent the letter and deposit certificate to the bank. I made sure I didn't mention your name. Wow!

I appreciate how you think of my feelings and our divine connection. I can tell how sensitive you are. It's funny, I feel like we do have a connection. I feel that we are bound by the promise of this mysterious electronic transaction.

I can tell that this is truly fate. Of all of the people for you to find, you found me! It's truly amazing! Just last week, my Holistic-Healer-Life-Coach-Mentor Dr. Jonesencrafter told me that there was a pocket of Positive energy hovering over me and that if I drank a gallon of prune juice on Tuesday followed with 3 pounds of Twizzler's Strawberry Twist licorice on Wednesday it would flow through me like a tidal wave. It did! I was pooping bright-red, positive energy for 4 days. When it stopped, I got your message. Fate!

Please keep guiding me through this process. I feel comfortable with you and have never felt like I was going to throw up. I think together we will be able to get these Sterling Pounds to the United States.

Sincerely,

Amanda
Family Paper Arts Draftsperson 2nd Class

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 5:34:32 AM
Subject: Let me know.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I want you to understand that i am very happy find you, i prayed for days after following and working on this transaction for the past 19 months, But finally God answered me, by putting away all my fears. I never knew i will be so lucky to have a true partner with the same passion and zeal towards the success of our dream.

I thought before that i could transfer these fund to someone's account and the person will deny me of my share, but today the fear is gone because i have you.

Please note that we have to be more prayful this time and mind what we say in the public to avoid disclossing the source of these fund.

Let me know once you hear from the bank.

Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

Author note: I received word from the Bank of Scotland. They sent me (Amanda) a jpg file with the formal letterhead. Of course my name and the date are in completely DIFFERENT fonts. It truly is amazing how people can be blinded by greed.
____________________

From: Bank of Scotland UK
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 11:19:57 AM
Subject: LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT.

Attn:

Amanda X. Huggankiss.

Kindly review the attached letter and get back to us with the requirements as it regards to your claim.

Management
Bank of Scotland
Edinburgh, UK

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:30:05 PM
Subject: THE BANK!!!!

Dearest Leith,

I'm sorry I haven't written to you for a couple of days. I know how you must think that I no longer care about you. But, that couldn't be further from the truth.

I was away this last weekend on a "Spiritual Scavenger Hunt". About 40 of us went to a local park and camped out for the entire weekend. During that time, we try to get in touch with our "Super Spirits" by using all of the positive energy we can find. I personally used a roll of plastic wrap, 3 pounds of macaroni, and a can of chocolate pudding.

You WOULDN'T believe how much positive energy I had!

On the first night, I could see your face. At least, I think it was your face. Do you look like David Hasselhoff? Anyway, you were in a tub of nickels painting a picture of me. My spiritual kibitzer told me that it symbolized a "transaction". Isn't THAT fascinating!?!

Of course I NEVER mentioned anything to him.

Anyway, I'll tell you more later, but I have to tell you about the message I received from the bank. My hands are shaking again!!! They told me that I need a bunch of legal things:

- Letter of authorization or Power of attorney
- Letter of Probate
- Letter of Administration
- Affidavit of claim

I don't know what this stuff is!!!

Please help!!!

Your Lovely Amanda

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 11:15:35 AM
Subject: RE: THE BANK!!!!

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I am so happy to hear from you again and the most exciting joy of the news is that you went to pray for your self and i am sure you must have remembered our transaction in your good prayers, more elbow to your energy.
I personal saw the letter the bank sent to you this morning from a file that was opened in your name. They need you to get in touch with the attorney to late Mr. Riss, so that he can provide the legal papers.
I want you to understand that the letter from the bank shows a successful beginning of this transaction. We have the attention of the bank and we just need the attention of the attorney, then we hit the Jackpot. I don't know how to thank you for your help and effort, but only the almighty God, can reward you for me.
I am sending you the contact information of late Mr. Frank Riss attorney here in UK, i want you to contact him in confidence and introduce your self to him as a cousin to late Mr. Riss, let him know that you need his kind assistance in claiming the funds left behind by your cousin his client. Please send a copy of the letter you received from the bank to him, this will give him a clear picture of what is required of him. Your hand should be stronger than mine.

Name: Williams Green
Email: williams@greenchambersonline.net

Please do it now and let me know once you hear from him.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

Author note: Now, I have to communicate with the lawyer. I feel that Amanda has to try to sell him on how she is TRULY his cousin
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: williams@greenchambersonline.net
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:53:05 AM
Subject: My Confidence in my Super-Dead Cousin Mr. Frank Riss...

Dear Mr. Green-Jeans,

My name is Amanda Huggankiss, I am the 2nd cousin, twice removed, with amulets to my cousin Mr. Frank Riss.

I cannot tell you how saddened I am to hear that my favoritest 2nd cousin, twice removed, with amulets is dead. He was such a treasure! I remember one time we were playing at my Aunts house and he went behind a bush to pee and a bee stung him on his naughty-spot. He was running around crying holding his "vienna sausage" screaming that it was swelling!

I was laughing so hard, I pee’d my pants. I cried then.

That is just one of a million stories I could tell you about my 2nd cousin (we were VERY close).

I have already contacted the Bank of Scotland located at The Mund of Edinburgh EHI in London. They have been kind enough to send me a VERY formal Acknowledgement Letter (which I have attached to this message).

As you can plainly see, I know many stories about my dead 2nd cousin, twice removed with amulets AND the Bank of Scotland knows that he is my 2nd cousin (twice removed with amulets), so there can be no doubt that we are related.

Kindly, please let me know what legal stuff we need to do so that the Bank of Scotland in London can send me his "dead" money.

Thanks so much,

Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com

____________________

Author note: Now, I’m going to send a message telling Leith how upset Amanda is about having to lie to someone official.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:02:26 AM
Subject: Re: THE BANK!!!!

My Dearest Lief,

My hands are REALLY shaking now! I just threw up in the toilet!

I am so nervous right now. I just sent the message to Mr. Green Williams about the dead Mr. Riss. I felt like it should look like he really was my cousin, so I made up a story about playing at my Aunt's house. That won't get her into trouble will it? She's 87 years old. If the police were to show up, the poor woman will have a heart attack and die. Then, I'll have a dead Aunt to go with my fake dead cousin!!!

Please wait...I....think...I'm....going....Uh oh!!!

Sorry, I just threw up again! It was really terrible too. I just ate some pancakes with sausage and bacon. I even had a slice of toast with butter, strawberry jelly, and cinnamon. It tasted a whole lot better going down!!

Please pray for me. I feel that all of these lies are going to force God to hit me with a baseball bat or something.

Just knowing that you have feelings for me and find me attractive help me get through these trying times. I feel that our relationship is blossoming into a full bushel of flowers (with baby's breath too). I find myself dreaming of the day that we will be driving in our convertible VW Cabriolet listening to Henry Lee Summer!! Oh, how we will laugh about all of this when we are RICH...and driving.

I am getting very excited about having the money transferred to the United States. I'm not sure if you are aware, but our economy is in a lot of trouble. I think having some millions of dollars brought here, will help make a difference.

Please send me another one of your lovely letters. I really need to hear from you.

Your Lovely,

Amanda

____________________

From: Williams Green Esq
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:33:05 PM
Subject: Accept my sympathy.

Amanda Huggankiss

Message sent on May 28, 2009 with reference No. C1 on file No.GC/F187/0509.

Our office is in receipt of your message dated May 28, 2009. Please Amanda, accept my sympathy once again for the death of your cousin and a great client of mine, not just a client but like a brother to me because where i live today was given to me by him, as a birthday present in 1993. His sudden departure is a great shock to me till date because we last saw each other 3 days before he traveled to meet his untimely death, what a great lost?

Reading from the banks letter dated May 22, 2009, you were asked to contact our chamber for prove? I am here and solidly behind you, i will do anything to help you, but I advise you to make use of these funds wisely and be good to the less privileged because you’re late cousin was good to them.

I will give you the power of attorney from my chamber which makes you the only beneficiary to the fund, proving that you have legally been identified by our chamber. I will visit the ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE in the morning, to inquire how much it will cost to secure the rest of the documents which is the Letter Of probate, Letter of Administration and affidavit of claim as stated in the letter from the bank, which stands to clear the inheritance. You are advised to take this as an addendum, because as far as this legal chamber is concern, there is no written WILL concerning this afar mentioned fund with the bank of Scotland, Edinburgh.

Due to our past relationship with your cousin, it will be of my interest and that of everyone under the umbrella of this great legal chamber to maintain the same relationship we had with your cousin.

I will give you details of my visit to the court when am back. Send to this chamber a copy of any sort of identification and address for proper documentation and filing.

Once again Amanda, Accept my sympathy.

Yours in service,

Williams Green Esq.
President Green Chambers.
97 Royal Hill, Greenwich
London Se10 8EE
United Kingdom.

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: Williams Green Esq
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:41:20 PM
Subject: Re: Accept my sympathy.

Mr. Green-Jeans,

What a LOVELY letter dated May 28, 2009. You are truly gifted with words and stuff.

My 2nd cousin (twice removed with amulets) Frank was truly a wonderful person. It doesn't surprise me that he got you a place to live. As we both know, he was rich in wealth and sterling pounds! I must be honest when I tell you that the very thought of his untimely death still makes me cry. My tears wash over me like a cold, salty shower...of tears.

It gives me great feelings of warmth and tenderness knowing that you are personally taking an interest in this transaction. I can tell that you are an honest and kind man who would easily allow a perfect stranger to cry on your shoulder. I'm sure you have VERY strong shoulders...and a strong chest that could hold a woman tightly. Perhaps when you come to the United States, you and I could go out to dinner (my treat). I would LOVE to meet with you. We could have a few drinks and you could come back to my apartment and I could show you my scrapbooks and stuff.

Please tell the court that I am stricken with grief because Frank was my cousin (who is now dead) and not someone who I have never met before. Because we have...and did. I have lots of stories that prove we were related.

Please let me know how the ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE is doing and how your meeting goes.

Sincerely,

Lovely Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com

____________________

From: Williams Green Esq
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 9:43:01 AM
Subject: Outcome of my Visit To The Court of Justice and Power of Attorney.

Time: 2:45 Pm.

Amanda Huggankiss

Message sent on May 29, 2009 with reference No. C2 on file No.GC/f187/0509.

Following my first communication to you, dated May 28, 2009 with a Tag reference no. C1, in response to your message of the same date. I visited the court of justice this morning and i was able to make the proper enquiry on how to secure the rest of the documents as stated in my previous email, I am issuing you the power of attorney as attached in this message, which is within my jurisdiction and power. Below is the cost of securing the rest of the documents:

Letter of Probate 2,123 pounds

Letter of Administration 1,970 Pounds

Affidavit of claim 1,090 pounds

You are advised to send to this chamber the total sum 5,183 pounds through our office clerk, in person of John Michael via western union money transfer or money gram to enable us secure the rest of the documents and send them to you.

Note that a copy of the receipt you used in making payment to our chamber is important to enable our clerk receive the money over here.

You are also advised to note that your address and identification, either international passport or driving license is important because we are going to present them to the court, since you are not a citizen of UK .

Yours in Service,

Williams Green Esq.
President Green Chambers & Associates
97 Royal Hill, Greenwich
London Se 10 8EE
United Kingdom

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: Williams Green Esq
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 2:41:10 PM
Subject: Re: Outcome of my Visit To The Court of Justice and Power of Attorney.

Mr. Green-Jeans,

I received your message dated May 29, 2009 referenced C2 and I desperately need your help!

As you are well aware, I am not a citizen of England. Of course if you want to get technical, the United States was originally a colony of England, therefore if you were to look at my family tree, I'm sure I'm related to someone there. Now that I think about it, I'm sure I'm related to the Queen! I've always loved wearing crowns and rings. Plus, I can wave like the Queen! One time I saw a picture of the Queen and I looked a lot like her!

Could you check with your family tree people and find out if Amanda X. Huggankiss is related to the Queen. If I am, I would like to fly over and have lunch or something. I bet she LOVES fish and chips - I know I do.

Anyway, my problem is that I don't know how many DOLLARS are in 5,183 pounds. Could you figure it out for me? I'm not sure where I would go to do this. Knowing how wonderful and strong you are, I bet you know exactly where to get that information.

Once I get it, I'll send the money immediately!

Thanks ever so much,

Your Lovely Damsel Amanda

____________________

Author note: I’m afraid that this may turn off the scammer, so I decide to enlist the help of Leith too.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:27:20 PM
Subject: I have a problem...

Dearest Leith,

I received a message from Mr. Green-Jeans and I'm FREAKING OUT!

He had a meeting with the Court of Justice. This is THE COURT OF JUSTICE!! I'm sure there was a judge and attorneys and stuff. Now, there are all kinds of people who know my name now!!!

Uh oh....I'm....going....to....

Sorry, I just threw up!! Oh my goodness! I just ate 4 pounds of macaroni and cheese with grape Kool-Aid to help jump-start my positive energy flow. Now, it's all gone!!!

He said that I'm supposed to send them 5,183 pounds. I only know DOLLARS. How am I supposed to know the difference?!? I asked him to find out, but HE'S a lawyer!!! He may start getting suspicious. I'm afraid that I may have ruined everything.

What should I do?!?

You are the only person who can help me the way I need helped. You are my white knight. You are the only person I trust with this. I wish you could be here to hold me. To comfort me. To give me the strength I so desperately need. Although we have never met, I just KNOW that you are strong and sensitive. My last boyfriend was strong, but not very sensitive.

Please help me Leaf!

With Love and Kisses,

Amanda

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 5:19:39 AM
Subject: Its not a problem.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I am happy that the attorney has promised to help us and he is doing everything possible to help. Please don't ask him to help financially. 5,183 pounds is about $8,503, checking from my account and after i paid all bills for the month that just ended, i will be able to come up $8,000, will you be able to raise the balance? I want us to send the money to the attorney today, please ask the attorney, how and where to send the money. Please let me know if you will be able to complete the remaining $500. I need to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for all your efforts in this transaction.

Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

From: Williams Green Esq
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 9:32:56 AM
Subject: Payment information.

Time: 2:30 Pm.

Amanda Huggankiss

Message sent on June 1, 2009 with reference No. C3 on file No.GC/f187/0509.

We received your message dated May 30, 2009. You are advised to note that the money should be sent to our chamber, using the information below.
Receiver Name: John Michael
Address: 97 Royal Hill, Greenwich, London Se 10 8EE United Kingdom
Amount to be sent is 5,183 pounds($8,479)

Forward the payment receipt to our chamber, once payment is made.

Williams Green Esq.
President Green Chambers & Associates
97 Royal Hill, Greenwich,
London Se 10 8EE
United Kingdom

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 10:39:55 AM
Subject: Re: Its not a problem.

Dearest Leith,

Oh my goodness Leith. You are truly a wonderful man! I have never met such a generous and thoughtful and loving man in my entire life!! I cannot believe you are so good at math. I cannot believe that you are willing to pay $8,000 of the legal fee's!

Please tell me that you are NOT married!!! Please do not let my heart break by finding out that such a wonderful man is currently married (or dating), for I simply want to have you hold me in your strong arms and nibble on my left ear (my right ear is a little deformed...long story).

I am going to ask my "Super Spirits" to help us get married!!!

I had a dream about us last night. We were driving our VW Cabriolet in Canada listening to Henry Lee Summer's 1988 hit "Darling Danielle Don't". You were dressed up as a clown and I was wearing a dress made of $10 dollar bills. Everywhere we looked there were little Oompa Loompa's square dancing on carpets made of little bunnies. I'm SURE that it means that we are meant to be together after this transaction is done.

What do you think?

As for the money, I only needed to know how to convert pounds to US Dollars. I've never done that before. I can easily manage the $503.00. The more I think about it, I really don't want you to have to pay $8,000. If you like, I can pay half of that. How about I pay $4,503.00 and you pay the remaining $4,000?

Does that work for you, my LOVE?

Please let me know,

Your Lovely Amanda

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 12:00:39 PM
Subject: RE: Its not a problem.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I am happy to read your email and to understand that you are such a generous and kind lady. I am Married but my wife filed for divorce last month. I want you to understand that if we were meant to be together, no force on earth will stop us. Please note that i can pay $7,000 while you pay the remaining $1,503, i would have loved to pay everything alone, but i don't have enough money to take care of the bill. Please let me know where and how to send the money, so that i can send the money right away and send you the receipt. Please try and send yours today too.

Once the transaction is completed this week, i come over to the States this weekend.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

Author note: Well, well, well. So, he IS available, and no force on earth will stop us from being together (as long as it is meant that we are to be together). This is indeed progress. I’ll have to have another dream…
____________________

From: Williams Green Esq
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 12:24:27 PM
Subject: Send to our email.

Time: 5: 30 Pm.

Amanda Huggankiss

Message sent on June 1, 2009 with reference No. C3 on file No.GC/f187/0509.

We received your message dated May 30, 2009. Your cousin was such a gentle man, who has never had problem with anyone because of money, he was planning to build a world class motherless babies home, before his sudden death. There are many stories about him, Once you send the money, you are advised to scan the receipt and send it to our email address or send us the western union money transfer MTCN number, Sender name and address to enable us get the money and secure the documents.

Williams Green Esq.
President Green Chambers & Associates
97 Royal Hill, Greenwich,
London Se 10 8EE
United Kingdom

____________________

Author note: My late cousin was such a nice man. He was going to use his money for a world-class motherless babies home. I think in the United States these are called ORPHANAGES!!!
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:53:22 AM
Subject: Re: Its not a problem.

Leith My Love,

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time with your (now defunct) wife. I truly hope that it was not caused by your desire to be with me. I must admit that I could feel how close we were becoming and it was just a matter of time before you could no longer contain your feelings for me. I'm sure she could sense it too.

I wish I could be there to comfort you.

I cannot lie about my feelings for you as well. I have slowly been falling in love with you. Your words touch me in places that haven't been touched for quite a while. They touch me like fluffy kittens in chocolate pudding!
I'm sure my dreams about us being together haven't helped either. I had another dream last night and this one was VERY vivid! We were driving a green, 1971 Ford Pinto really fast (you were so handsome looking like David Hasselhoff wearing your Baywatch bathing suit). We came around a corner and saw a Keebler elf riding a unicorn (bareback). He was holding a bag of money in one hand and a wedding cake in the other (it was covered in EL Fudge cookies and Vanilla Wafers).

When I woke up, I immediately called my "Ultra-Spiritual Spirit Guru Shaman 1st Class" about the dream and he said he fell off of his pillow chair. He said that the super-spirits are mobilizing to help us get married!!! He said that it is one of the most POWERFUL dreams he has ever heard!!! I'm very excited!
I am going to send the money to the lawyer this afternoon. I have an appointment with my "Anti-Negative Energy Coach" this morning.

The last time I saw him, he said that my colon was blocking my internal 7th eye and my Chockra was rotated 30 degrees past center. All-in-all, my internal, anti-negative energy flow regulator is a mess! Fortunately, he will be able to fix everything and my anti-negative energy should flow like a runny nose!!!

Oh, I can't go to Western Union like Mr. Green-Jeans wants (they went out of business). Instead I was told to go to the Moneygram office. I know where it is and everything is set!!!

Thank you for offering to send me the $7,000. Since we need to get this transaction moving quickly, I am going to send the full $8,503 to the lawyer and I'll get the information for you to send me your portion. You know, since you are coming to the US this weekend, I feel OK with waiting to see you in person. How do you want to handle it? I Love You SO much!

I NEED this transaction to proceed as quickly as possible so WE can finally be together. I cannot wait to see you "Move Heaven and Earth" to be with ME! Our love knows NO boundaries and stuff!
I Love You More Than You Possibly Know,

Your Lovely, Loving, Loveable Amanda
2 people + 2-gether = 4-ever
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com (so you won't forget)
____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:35:32 AM
Subject: Your number.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. I am happy to read your email. money gram is still good and they charge less. I tried calling the number you gave me yesterday but could not get through, please let me have your cell phone number.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Fraser.

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:54:32 PM
Subject: Re: Your number.

Dearest Leaf,

YOU CALLED ME AND I MISSED IT?!? You sweet, sweet man!!! Did you just want to hear my sultry voice? Were you calling to "pop the question"? If you did, my answer is "I Do"!!!

I should have given you my cell phone number instead of my house (my roommate constantly changes the answering machine message - I could hit him). Please don't be jealous of my roommate. He is too hairy! Ugh, he reminds me of the Sasquache. I'm constantly cleaning the hair out of the drain in the shower.

Just thinking of it makes me....ugh...wait...uh oh...
Yes, I just threw up again!!! Oh, how I can't wait for us to be married and we can move into a mansion together and get a new friend for Mr. Stinkfinger. We will be so happy.

My cell phone number is 206-666-6009. I can't wait to hear your voice (I'm sure it even sounds like David Hasselhoff)!

I cannot begin to express my Love for you! You are the sunshine to my sunflower on a sunny day.

Your Lovely,

Amanda


____________________

Author note: Now, it's time to send the money to Mr. Green-Jeans. My goal is to get this knucklehead to go to Moneygram AT LEAST 4 times. Let us all bow our heads and pray.
____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: Williams Green Esq
Sent:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:01:21 PM
Subject: Re: Send to our email.

Mr. Green-Jeans,

I'm sorry for the delayed response to your LOVELY letter.

Thank you so much for the story of my dead 2nd cousin, twice removed with amulets - Frank. That really does sound like Frankie. Frankster always loved motherless babies. He would find them and take them to houses here in the United States. People used to call him "Frankie the Motherless Baby Home Finder-Upper".

And you couldn't be more correct about how his money made him more friendly. Frank was a trinket. I miss him SO much! My heart aches like it's filled with jagged rocks made of hard material!!! I wish you could hold me right now with your strong arms and triceps.

To be honest, I am writing you to give you the information on the money transfer.

I'm afraid that Western Union has gone out of business in my town. Instead of Western Union, I was told to use Moneygram (I hope that is OK). They told me you will need the following information to retrieve the money:

Sender’s name: Amanda X. Huggankiss
Recipient’s name: John Michael
Amount sent: $8,503
Test question: Who is Frank's cousin?
Answer: Cousin Amanda
Reference number: 69612465

I have attached the scanned receipt for your records.

Please let me know what I need to do next.

Sincerely,

Beautiful Amanda
____________________

Author note: OK, I just sent bogus detail on a money transfer that I (Amanda) have no intentions on sending. It is only a matter of time for them to figure this out.
____________________

From: Williams Green Esq.
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:56:56 AM
Subject: Wrong payment information.

Time 2:00 PM

Amanda Huggankiss

Message sent on June 3, 2009 with reference No. C5 on file No. Gc/f187/0509.

We received the payment information you sent to us but unable to tract the payment and download the payment receipt. You are advised to send us the correct information or the payment receipt.


Yours in service,

Williams Green Esq.
President Green Chambers.
97 Royal Hill, Greenwich
London Se10 8EE
United Kingdom.
____________________

Author note: Now, it's time for Amanda to freak out. She has just received a message from a "lawyer" that she has messed up. Let's see how comforting Leaf is going to be.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:39:05 AM
Subject: Oh NO!!!!

Leaf My Love,

Oh my goodness!!! I've done something HORRIBLE!!! I just got a message back from Mr. Green-Jeans (the lawyer) and he said the Moneygram information I sent him was WRONG!!!

Uh oh...I...yup...ugh...

I just threw up again!!! I've been throwing up all day!!! My positive energy is dead and Mr. Stinkfinger won't come out from under the bed. He just spits at me.

I KNEW this was going to happen!! I just knew it!!

Last night I had a nightmare!! I was a final contestant on 'American Idol' and I was getting ready to sing my favorite song 'Milkshake' (by Kelis). Right as I was about to start singing, David Hasselhoff jumped on stage wearing a hot pink jumpsuit and a powder blue cowboy hat and he shoved sausages up my nose!! Well, the music starts and I have tears in my eyes from the spices in the sausages and my voice sounds like I have a cold. Simon stops EVERYTHING because I was HORRIBLE and then tells the world that the other contestant, Eunice wins. Eunice is a little old lady wearing biker leather who sung 'Happy Birthday' like Marilyn Monroe. Then David kissed her long and hard and they left together. I started to cry and everybody was laughing at me.

What does that mean?!? I don't know what to do.

Could you please call me? I'm truly afraid that everything is lost. I'm so sorry.

Please call me. Please tell me you love me.

Please write me another one of your beautiful letters. Tell me you love me.

Ack...OH...Yuck...

I just threw up again!

I'm sorry my Love,

Amanda

____________________

Author note: Well, it seems that Leaf doesn't care about my emotional duress...
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:28:41 PM
Subject: Help!!!

Leath,

Why haven't you contacted me?!? I need your help!

I'm afraid to respond to Mr. Green-Jeans because I don't want to mess anything else up.

Please help me! My positive energy is gone!

What should I do!?!

Amanda

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 6:45:27 AM
Subject: RE: Help!!!

Dear Amanda,
Thanks for your email. Did you sent him money? How much did you sent? Please go and get the right information to him.
Regards,
Fraser.
____________________

Author note: OK. Now I'm MAD. I really was expecting him to profess some feelings towards me (Amanda). All I get is this stupid message. Well, I'm angry and think it's time to turn up the heat!!!!
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:35:13 AM
Subject: Re: Help!!!

Leath My Love,

What is this?!? Of course I sent the money!!! I sent the ENTIRE amount!!!

I have told you how upset I am that Mr. Green-Jeans has said there was a problem. I have told you about the NIGHTMARE I had.

You have been so wonderful to me up until now. I'm afraid that I have let you down. I'm afraid that I have ruined the transaction.

I simply asked for your help and you send me this!?!

I'm paralyzed with fear and you send me this!?! Where is the LOVE? Where is the COMPASSION?

I'm afraid that I cannot go on like this. I can do NOTHING until I hear from my LOVING Leaf Frasier again.

Your Scared,

Amanda
____________________

Author note: To be honest, I was pretty mad. I really wanted something to put into this blog that shows that Amanda is a desirable woman (albeit with a BUNCH of psychological issues).

Once I cooled down, I figured I should send something to Leaf and Mr. Green-Jeans to let them know that Amanda is paralyzed with fear and cannot cope with her failure. When you threaten to not deliver money, it's amazing how concerned they become.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 8:23:10 AM
Subject: Re: Help!!!

Dearest Leafs,

Now that I've had some time to "cool down" after reading your last message to me, I find myself angry and hurt and resentful and irritated and mad and offended and bitter and aggrieved and indignant and angry.

When you first wrote to me you were "sweet" and "supportive". You told me how you were praying to find me and how joyful you were to have found me.

I told you of my feelings for you. I was falling...in....love....with you, and I was certain you had feelings for me too.

I know you are going through a difficult time with your wife filing for divorce. I understand that. I want us to be together. I want us to be rich together. I want us to hold hands and skip through puddles of water wearing High-Top Converse Chuck Taylor tennis shoes while we smile and chew gum. I want us to drive our VW Cabriolet together. In short, I want us to have a rich, money-filled life together.

I believe I have ruined the transaction you have entrusted me to help. I am paralyzed with fear that Mr. Green-Jeans is going to figure out that Mr. Frank Riss is NOT my 2nd cousin, twice removed, with amulets.

I'm afraid that I cannot continue unless I find that you are not upset with me and that you LOVE me as much as I LOVE YOU.

I DID send the entire $8,503 to Mr. Green-Jeans. I'm too afraid to find out why he cannot get the money though. I'm certain that I am the reason (I was VERY nervous that day).

I LOVE YOU Leaf. I ALWAYS WILL.

Love,

Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com

____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: Williams Green Esq.
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:40:11 AM
Subject: Re: Wrong payment information.

Mr. Green-Jeans,

I'm very sorry about the confusion. I am in the process of figuring out what happened, but I'm waiting on some help from a friend of mine (he is someone who has NOTHING to do with this transaction though).

Once I hear from him, I'm sure we can get this resolved VERY quickly.

Sincerely,

Your Lovely Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com

____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:46:18 PM
Subject: RE: Help!!!
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for your email. You have not ruined the transaction. All you have to do is to get the correct information accross to him. Go to the place you sent the money and tell them that he did not get the money. I will send you the $7000 pounds tomorrow. Should i send it with your name?
Please try and get the money accross to him or send only $500 today by canceling the old transaction. So that i will $8000 tomorrow morning.
Waiting for your response.
Regards,
Fraser.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 8:59:14 PM
Subject: Not Enough for MY heart!!!

Dear Leaf,

I am writing this message to you with a heavy, downturned, droopy heart.

I can see now that you NEVER loved me. I can see now that you have no intentions of holding me with your strong "David Hasselhoff" arms. I bet you don't even look like David Hasselhoff!

I told you time after time after time after time how much I LOVED you. I told you about each of my dreams that showed how my "Super Spirits" were guiding us to be together. My "Ultra-Spiritual Spirit Guru Shaman 1st Class" fell out of his pillow chair when I told him about my dreams about you!

You told me that you would move Heaven and Earth and other heavy things to be with me. You even told me that you were coming here to see me to be with me. I was going to show you my scrapbooks and lace doilies made out of used dental floss. I even purchased a suit for Mr. Stinkfinger (my cat).

I must thank you for your last message. I can see now that you only want me to help you with this transaction and nothing else. I will definitely go to the Moneygram site tomorrow to cancel the original money transfer.

I'm hurt and my heart is bleeding hurtful blood.

Well, I am going to have to THINK about helping you. You have shown that you care more about money than me. I will also have to consult my "Super Spirits" tonight to see if they can help guide us.

Just so you know...I WILL DEFINITELY help you if you give me some sign that you LOVE me!

Signed,

Amanda X. Huggankiss
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
____________________

Author note: I'm really gambling here. Their known lack of understanding of the English language may make them think that I am no longer going to help them. If this happens, they may just quit communicating with me.

My hope is that the knucklehead on the other end will try to profess his love now. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Update: I didn't hear back from him for almost 2 days. So, I decided to contact Mr. Green-Jeans because he is either the same person or someone who works with him. I just want to let him know I still have money.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: Williams Green Esq.
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2009 10:12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Wrong payment information.

Mr. Green-Jeans,

I was informed (by the person who has nothing to do with this transaction) to cancel the money transfer and resubmit it.

I'm afraid that I was not able to go to the Moneygram office today to do this (I will try to go tomorrow).

I want to be completely honest with you. The person (who has nothing to do with this transaction) broke my heart! I'm certain that this is something that you would never do. He led me to believe that he loved me and wanted to be with me. I'm hurt and very vulnerable.

He is going to help me pay the legal fees, but he didn't contact me today!

To be honest, I don't need his money, but I want to believe he is willing to be there for me. I need his LOVE.

You see, I have been alone for quite some time. My parents died when I was 12 years old. We were touring an ice cream factory in Valparaiso, Indiana. During the tour, my father leaned over a railing trying to dip his finger in the ice cream and fell into a vat of "Ultra Chunky Monkey" ice cream (it was his favorite). My mother tried to catch him, but missed. As she was sobbing (uncontrollably), she slipped and fell into the vat next to the "Chunky Monkey". I believe the flavor was "Double Dutch Chocolate Swirly Goo".

They both died from asphyxiation and hypothermia and multiple contusions and internal bleeding and gloucoma.

The ice cream manufacturer paid for my education and has given me a very large trust fund that I have used to try to find peace and harmony with my loneliness. I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, I wanted to get these feelings off of my chest and hope that you understand.

I will go to the Moneygram office tomorrow if my friend (who has nothing to do with this transaction) contacts me.

Sincerely,

Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com

____________________

Author note: If you've read some of my other posts, you know I've used this following technique to get a rise out of them. I basically tell them that I didn't cheat them, it was a TECHNICAL issue at the Moneygram office.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 8:48:59 AM
Subject: Moneygram...

Leeth,

Good news!!! I just got back from the Moneygram office!!!

I found out what caused the problem with Mr. Green-Jeans...and it WASN'T MY FAULT!!!

So, I decided not to cancel the $8,500 transfer yet. But, I wanted to ask you whether I should still cancel it or keep the money there.

I'm so happy knowing that it wasn't my fault!!!

Just let me know what I should do.

Amanda
____________________

Author note: It works like peanut butter on a mousetrap.
____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 10:43:51 AM
Subject: RE: Moneygram...

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for your email. Please understand that this transaction is all i have. What did the money gram say about the transfer? Can i have a copy of the money gram receipt for my recods?

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Fraser.
____________________

From: Amanda Huggankiss
To: lieth fraser
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 8:03:31 PM
Subject: Re: Moneygram...

Dear Leaf,

I still don't understand you. You said that this transaction is ALL you have. But, that's NOT true. You have ME! I LOVE you Leif!! I care about you!! I want to have you hold me with your strong, tan arms. I want you to speak loveable things in my ear. I want you to give me deep-tissue shiatsu massages. I want you to take different colored markers and write bible scriptures on my legs and arms!

Have I done something to make you no longer care about me? Have I upset you?!?

Since you are SO concerned about what the Moneygram agent said, I will tell you what happened!

On Saturday morning I woke up poorly rested. I had a very upsetting dream concerning...US! We were stranded in our VW Cabriolet because it ran out of gas. The wedding cake was on the ground destroyed and the Keebler elves were really mad! Every time I tried to apologize, one of them would throw a Danish Wedding cookie at me and yell "IRONY!". I kept asking you to help me, but you just looked in your wallet for some money. I woke up when one of the elves (his name was Dixie who makes the Country Style Oatmeal cookies) jumped on the car and pooped on the hood. I woke up in a cold sweat after THAT dream. I have NEVER had such a vivid, disturbing dream!

Anyway, after I got up, I decided to eat 3 cinnamon raisin bagels filled with cream cheese and covered in chocolate syrup. I washed them down with 72 ounces of pineapple/prune juice (to get my positive energy flowing properly). Once I brushed my teeth, I decided to go to the Moneygram office (even though you have deeply hurt my feelings).

When I got there, the VERY cute man behind the counter (his name was William - I called him Scooter) was VERY helpful...and cute. I showed him the receipt and asked why Mr. John Michael in Mr. Green-Jean's office could not retrieve the money. He said that the reason was because their new computer system printed the wrong Reference Number (he said that it wasn't the first time it has happened at this office).

I was so happy, I actually started to cry, because it WASN'T MY FAULT! He physically wrote out the corrected receipt and I have it!!!

He said that there shouldn't be any problem now.

I have decided that I will send you ALL of the information when you write to me telling me how important I am in your life! I also want you to tell me how much you LOVE me and want to be with ME!

When I get this, I will send you the NEW, CORRECT Reference Number and the updated Moneygram receipt. If you don't I will go to the Moneygram office and cancel the $8,503.00 transfer!!!

Sincerely,

Your Hurt Amanda

____________________

Author note: He's getting there!!!
____________________

From: lieth fraser
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 3:06:04 AM
Subject: RE: Moneygram...

Dear Amanda,
Thanks for your email. I need you to understand i am passing through difficulties now, my wife is leaving and i am left with two kids to grow without their mother, i hope you understand me? I love to have wonderful woman of your kind around me, i believe you are cute just the way you write. Forget my ignorance and do what is right we can be together soon.
Thank your for your understand my dear.
Regards,
Fraser.

____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
To: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 3:31:46 PM
Subject: Re: Moneygram...
My Dearest Leef,

Oh my poor poor poor poor dear. You never told me that you had kids!! How old are they? Will they be coming with you to the United States? Just know that I will be the BEST mother they have ever known!

You know...THAT explains my dream last night. I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the woods reading 'An Ideal Husband' (by Oscar Wilde) to all of the fluffy woodland creatures. All of them were smiling, eating spicy chicken wings and drinking "Purple Passion" from a bathtub. Then, you showed up driving a hot pink 1971 Ford Pinto with racing stripes. You got out (looking SO handsome wearing your Baywatch bathing suit) flexing your manly, David Hasselhoff arms carrying a fully-cooked Keebler elf. When the woodland animals saw the elf with an apple in his mouth they all screamed and ran away.

I woke up then.

Just remember that I am here waiting for you. You will NEVER be alone. I curse your wife for leaving you! How could she do this to such a wonderful man?!? I will do ANYTHING for you Leaf. You know that?!? I'm so excited I've been searching the internet to find a matching Baywatch bathing suit so we will look like Lifeguards together when we go to the beach.

I've also started planning our wedding (things like this should not be taken lightly). I've found a beautiful gown and I've already found a tuxedo rental company that has some designs that will show off your strong shoulders and lifeguard muscles. I was thinking it would be really cute if Mr. Stinkfinger (my cat) is the ring bearer. I'm making him a little pillow-saddle. What do you think?

I have to go now. I have to go see my "Ultra-Spiritual Spirit Guru Shaman 1st Class" to get my positive energy regulated. In all of the miscommunications we've had over the past week, he said that my Chakra has rotated counter-clockwise and my karma hypothalamus has increased in size. I'm a MESS!!

I Love You with ALL OF MY HEART!!!

Write back soon,

Your Cute Amanda
____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
To: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:00:38 AM
Subject: Re: Moneygram...

Dearest Leaph,

I have not heard from you for a DAY. Is something wrong? Has your wife hurt you again?

Please let me know that you are healthy and strong!

I Love You,

Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com (remember?)
____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
To: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:17:09 PM
Subject: Should I send the Moneygram information...

Dearest Leeth,

Do you want me to go ahead and send the Moneygram information to Mr. Green-Jeans or should I wait?
Please let me know.

Love,

Amanda
____________________
From: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:26:39 AM
Subject: RE: Should I send the Moneygram information...
Dear Amanda,
Thanks for your email. Please send the receipt to the attorney. Make sure the information is correct this time.
Regards,
Fraser.
____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
To: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:45:08 PM
Subject: Re: Should I send the Moneygram information...

Dear Leath,

I don't think I like your tone!!! I LOVE YOU, but I won't allow you to talk down to me like that!

If you remember, I found out that the problem was NOT my fault! Your tone has really upset me...ugh...oh NO...aughg...

SEE!! You just made me throw up!!!

How could you do that to me?!? I have worked so hard for the both of us and...ack....ugh....pfft...

I just threw up again!!! Now, I'm throwing up like CRAZY!!!

I have to go lay down now!

I'm deeply hurt,

Amanda
____________________
From: Amanda Huggankiss amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
To: lieth fraser leith_fraser@hotmail.com
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 11:44:24 AM
Subject: Re: Should I send the Moneygram information...
Dear Leeth,

I am still not feeling well after your hurtful message yesterday. To make matters worse, I just received a call from my local Moneygram office. They told me that the transfer time has expired and I have to go to the office again to resubmit the money.

I'm not sure I can go today because you have broken my heart, but I will try to go tomorrow. If I can't go tomorrow, I will go Monday. If I can't go Monday, I'll go Tuesday. I can't go Wednesday, so if I can't go Tuesday, I will have to go Thursday afternoon.

I am still new to the money transfer stuff. Is there anything I need to be aware of when I go?

Please write to me soon...and be NICE!

Amanda
amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment