Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Helping Florence Adams

This particular post broke my heart.  This poor girl has lost EVERYTHING...except the $10.5 million dollars her father left her.  She needs guidance.  Perhaps, I can help...

Characters:
Scammer:  Miss Florence Adams (22 years old)
Me:  Amanda Huggankiss

Here's our story...
________________________________________

From: Florence Adams <fl_ad20@msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 1:20:05 AM
Subject: Re: From: Florence Adams,
 
Re: From: Florence Adams,
Country: Ivory Coast,
Location:
West Africa.
flo40adams@hotmail.com
 
                                      Appeal For Urgent Assistance
Dear,
 
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I got your contact informations through site and decided to contact you, hoping that by Almighty God grace, you will successfully assist me out from my situations after seven days of prayer and fasting over seeking for an overseas guardance. I am Miss Florence Adams ( 22 years old ). The only daughter of late Chief Jeseph Adams, who was a famous and wealthy cocoa and gold merchant base in Abidjan, the econimic capital of Ivory Coast located in West Africa.
 
My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a baby and since then, my father took me so special. Before he he died, he secrectly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($10,500,000.00 USD ).Ten million, five hundred thousand united state dollars, deposited in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin.
 
I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business. I am seeking your urgent attention to help me transfer the sum into your bank account for an investment purposes, Such as real estates management and stock market business. I want you to help me invest this money in your country and help me to locate a nice school to continue my education in your country. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your urgent assistance to me immediately after the transfer of the fund into your bank account in your Country. Email me on
( flo40adams@hotmail.com  ) for more details.
 
Yours sincerely,
Florence Adams.

________________________________________

My Dear Miss Adams,
 
My name is Amanda Huggankiss.  I am crying as I write this letter to you Florence.  My heart absolutely goes out to you.  I cannot imagine living without my parents.  And to have your father poisoned!!  To have gone through so much in your young life.  The fact that you have continued to survive and persevere is a testement to your resolve and acceptance of God and the bible to your heartliness.
 
Please wait.  I have to blow my nose...
 
Thank you.
 
I am a biblical guidance councelor at my church.  My job is to help guide the young (such as yourself) to better fulfill the word of the bible and God and stuff.  Being a devoted Christian, I am obliged to help you in your pursuit of bettering yourself.  You ask for help to transfer your money your dead, poisoned, betrayed father left you.  I will.  You ask for help investing that money.  I will.  You ask for help getting an education.  I will.
 
Most of the kids in my church believe they know what they want to do.  They think they know what God wants them to do better than me.  Oh, I've tried to help, but I keep hearing "No, I don't want to herd sheep." or "Why would I want to bake bread all the time?"  Have they NOT read the BIBLE!?!  Little heathens!!!
 
I have waited my entire life to find someone I can help guide using the word of the bible!  Surely, God wants us to work together to bring light and joy and happiness and wonder and goodly stuff to the world.  I feel that HE has brought us together so that people will no longer look at you and say "She is the daughter of that poisoned Chief who worked with chocolate and gold!"  No.  People will look at you and say "Hey, she's smart and rich and it was all because of Amanda!"
 
Please wait.  I have to wipe my eyes.  I just cannot stop crying!  You poor poor dear!
 
Thank you.
 
Your story has given my heart wings.  I consider you to be my little bird of wonder.  A Nightingale if you will.  I now consider you my little Nightingale!
 
You know, Miss Adams, I believe I DO remember reading a story about your father in Reader's Digest.  I distinctly remember something about a famous Chief who made gold covered chocolate coins.  Perhaps THAT was your father.  I think I ate some of those chocolate coins.  They were really yummy.  Good job Chief Dad!!
 
I want to help you get enrolled in a good school.  I think the thing we must do is determine what you want to learn.  What do you want to learn?  That will help me determine the next course of action.
 
Like I said, I am honored that you have found me and contacted me and asked me to help you.  I will do WHATEVER it takes to get that money transferred here and get you an education.
 
Please let me know what I must do.
 
Sincerely,
 
Amanda

________________________________________

Author note:  I didn't hear back from her, so I wanted to let her know how much I care and want her to find someone to help her
________________________________________

Miss Adams,
 
Since I have heard nothing from you, I can only assume that you do not wish to do business with me.
 
I truly hope that you have found someone who you trust can care about.
 
Sincerely,
 
Amanda

________________________________________

From: Florence Adams <flo40adams@hotmail.com>
To: amanda.huggankiss@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:49:29 PM
Subject: RE: From: Florence Adams

Dear Amanda,
 
Greetings, i sent you a message and did not hear from you again, pls i want you to send me your full residence address and phone numbers including your photos for more trust and proper identification so that we can proceed with the transfer, by tommorrow morning, i will be introducing you to the bank here in my country as my foreign partner and oversea guardian abroad that will assist me in receiving the fund. Waiting for your immediate response.
 
Florence.

________________________________________

Miss Adams,
 
Thank the good Lord and all of his angels and saints and holy people!  You have written back to me.  I have spent the last two nights praying to the bible that you would write back and you HAVE!
 
I am truly honored that you trust me enough to be your oversea guardian.  By the power of God and the bible and the holy spirits who live in my church I now pronounce me to be your Godmother.  Don't worry, I'm not like a real Godmother.  I can't fly and I don't have any magic.  But, after everything you have been through, I think it's important for you to have someone you can look up to and help give you undefiled, moral, humble, godly guidance and stuff.
 
Now that it's official that I am your oversea guardian and Godmother I would like to set up some groundrules for your behavior...I would like for you to be home by 11:00pm every night (unless you give me a good reason).  No boys and no drugs.  I want you to wear brown socks and a leather jacket.  You must lace your shoes with green laces.  And, I want you to go to church EVERY Sunday and pray that you will be rich and successful and cool.
 
Here is my personal information:
 
Name:       Amanda Huggankiss
Address:    P.O. Box 549983, Vernon, VT 05354
Phone:       978-769-3485
 
I have attached a copy of my favorite photo.           
I'm sure you included it in your last e-mail message, but I need to know what you want to learn.  I cannot find a devotional, reverent school unless you let me know what your goals are.  I'm sure you will NOT want to go into the Gold and Chocolate business like your father.  I can't imagine that you want to be poisoned like he was (or shot).
 
Please let me know how I can help you in your future stuff.
 
Your Holy Godmother,
 
Amanda

_______________________________

Dear Amanda, 
 
Greetings, i really appreciate your interest and willingness to assist an orphan like me. I attached the DEPOSIT SLIP, ACCOUNT STATEMENT, MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE to this message. I thanks you for sending me your full residence address and phone numbers including your photos, i received them.
 
This morning, after reading your message, i introduce you to the bank here in my country where this fund is been deposited by my late father, i told the bank that you are my foreign partner and oversea guardian abroad that will assist me in receiving the fund.
 
The bank director Mr.Konal Joel said that you need to contact their bank here in my country Cote d'ivoire and introduce yourself as my foreign partner and oversea guardian abroad and also supply them the banking details where the fund will be transfered into. Please, i want you to contact Banque Atlantique director Mr. Konal Joel immediately because i told him that you will contact their bank regarding the transfer of the fund.
 
They promised me that immediately you show your maximum interest by contacting their bank here in my country and supply them your banking details. That their bank will not hesitate to proceed with the transfer of the fund into your bank account. This is their bank contacts details below :
 
Bank Name: Banque Atlantique, Cote d'ivoire,CI   
Bank Director : Mr. Konan Joel, Director General of ( BACI )         
Bank Address: Avenue du General de Gaulle,
Plateau 04, BP 1036,
Abidjan 04 , Cote d'Ivoire
PHONE  : ( 225) 04 22 06 20
FAX:      : ( 225) 20 20 57 57
EMAIL:  
info_ci@gawab.com  OR info_baci@oued.org
Acc/N° A596103487921XOF
Swift Code : ATCICIAB
Telex :  23834 BANKAT
Deposit Reference Code: STA-CI/VS/ZA/0111/05 
Account Type: Fixed Suspence account,
Name of Depositor: Late Mr. Joseph Adams,
Address of Depositor : 01 BP 3832 Lot 268, Rue De Bingerville, Cocody
Abidjan 01 Cote d'Ivoire.
 
Please, do contact the bank director Mr.Konan Joel as soon as you get this my message because i have already told them of my intention of transfering the fund into your bank account and they promised me that as soon as you show your maximum interest by contacting their bank and supply them with your banking informations details, that they will proceed with the transfer of the fund. Please contact the bank and get back to inform me. 
 
The bank ask me to provide an Autorisation letter legally prepared by an Attorney that stated that i have entrusted the fund into your cares as my foreign partner and oversea guardian abroad. I will be on my way to lawyer's office to prepare the authorisation letter with your name and address by tommorrow. Pls contacts the bank here in my country once you receive this my message. Pls i want you to keep this transfer top secret and confidential, i want the transaction to only be between us and the bank here in my country for security reasons.
 
I will be waiting for your urgent response.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Florence
 
_______________

Florence,
 
Now that I am your official Godmother I feel I must help you when I see things that you should work on.  I can tell by the tone of your message that you are NOT wearing the brown socks like I said.  I'm afraid that if this behavior continues, you will be grounded! 
 
I'm sorry to be so strict, but you and God have made me your Godmother.
 
As for contacting your bank, you told me that I should contact Mr. Konal Joel, but the bank detail you included in your message says that his name is Mr. Konan Joel.  I'm sure you can appreciate my apprehension to contact this person because I'm not sure which name I should use.
 
There is no e-mail address for this person either.  Each of the addresses you gave me go to 'info'.  How can I be sure that Mr. Konal/n will get the message?  I know that God will help direct many things, but I believe he is WAY too busy to direct electronics.
 
Please review your message and get back to me.
 
May God shine his holy flashlight on you to direct your path to the garden of Godliness and Goodliness so that you will see his devine lightness...amen.
 
Your Godmother,
 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment